Wednesday, September 22, 2010

TWENTY DAYS!

It's been twenty days since I've posted.

I forget. Life grabs me by the waist. Hobbies take precedent. I have more excuses if you want to hear them, but that's just what they are - excuses.

I haven't weighed in this week because I'm terrified of what the scale will say. The last week has been hectic and fast food was the best option and if you're anything like me than you know how it is to gain a pound a hamburger. I do plan on weighing in the morning and continuing with Weight Watchers.

It's amazing how we let our goals, and ourselves, get away from us. I put everyone in my life before me. I don't question what I'm doing to myself or my body because I'm constantly on the go and as of now it isn't a problem. I don't feel as fat as I am. I don't notice it because I've gotten used to it. It's sad, really, but what can you do, but change it?

That's my goal, to change it. I can't say that I'll lose 10 pounds next week. I can't say that I'll lose one pound next week, but I'm finally dealing with the reality that this is process and not an easy one. It's a lifestyle change, not a diet. There are things that I'm going to have to change within myself for this to be possible, but I know that I'm ready. I need it and I deserve it. My daughter deserves it.

Repeat Mantra: You are worth it *winks to all the Jasper girls*

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment