Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cake and Ice Cream and Mcdonald's... Oh My!

Wowza! I haven't blogged because I have been a #dietfail.

Ryan brought home birthday cake on Monday... then Wednesday... ice cream. Wednesday, we needed to go to the grocery, but napped until 5:30 and had McDonalds. No, it hasn't been a good week, but... I haven't added any weight for which I'm grateful.

I'm going to really try to stick to the plan this coming week. It's challenging when you live with someone who doesn't need it, but I have to stick to my guns and remember the reasons why I started to begin with.

So, maybe I do need to be food journaling. Maybe I should post what goes in daily. Would it help? I don't know, but I guess it's worth a shot.

Repeat Mantra: You got to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment