Saturday, August 28, 2010

Massive Squee!

 5lbs. I have lost 5 pounds since starting this a little over a week ago. I got on the scale this morning and literally "squeed" - not to be confused with a squeal, this was definitely more pronounced. I know that the first week is usually what they call the "water weight" week and you lose more than you will in weeks to come, but I'm happy with the number and would be happy if it were only 1.

I've failed miserably at writing daily. I guess I can really only write when I have something to say. I don't want to force anything out and bore everyone to death, so I'm jotting thoughts down as they come and always have the post screen up to write if I -do- come up with something. =)

So Wednesday... $230 in groceries!! Who does that? How did I even manage that? I now remember why fast food sounded so good. LOL I'm totally kidding, but I did really spend that much. There were a lot of BOGO's, though, so hopefully some of it will last and in the end I really did end up saving.

As far as Weight Watchers goes... I forgot how much I loved it! Seriously, there is so many recipes and so many things you can eat that I can eat that I never thought I could while losing weight. I've eaten better in the last week then I have in the last year.

That's all for now!

Repeat Mantra: Positive thinking!

You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.” ~Albert Einstein

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!! You're doing SOOOO good! *fails and eats candy while reading this* Woot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God, that's amazing!!! I think I've lost weight while I'm here, too, but I refuse to get on the scale. We need to talk how to use Weight Watchers...because all I do is buy smart ones. Please teach me how to use that site!

    ReplyDelete