Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pound 1 down, but... so am I :/

I lost a pound... the floating pound... I swear not to be a compulsive weigher. I'm just really excited and if I don't make it a habit I won't do it at all.

Glad I didn't add five during my trip to Bubba Gump, but I'm assuming I have the managers of Universal to thank for that. They shut off the escalators and I had to walk up a hundred steps to get to my car after eating the enormous meal. 

Today, thus far, has been a good food day. Fiber One bars are life savers. Lean Cuisines aren't as terrible as I thought, and the few bites of chocolate ice cream I had cured my craving. Hopefully, my now blah mood won't have an effect on my evening. I usually eat when I'm down or not feeling well, and tonight I am both. 

Repeat mantra: Water is your friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment